Training and professional activity
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona in 1982.
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona in 1991.
- Leandre Cervera Prize (Institut d’Estudis Catalans) for her doctoral thesis in 1992.
- Assistant Physician in the Endocrinology and Diabetes Service of the Hospital Clinic from 1982 to 1992.
- Research doctor at the Clinic Foundation for Biomedical Research from 1992 to 2008 and at the Sardà Farriol Foundation from 2004 to 2007.
- Research doctor at CIBERDEM (Biomedical Research Center in the network of Diabetes and Associated Metabolic Diseases) from 2009 to 2011.
- Doctor of the Endocrinology Team at Teknon Medical Center (CPEN S.L.) since 2008.
- Participation in numerous research protocols as a co-researcher of new molecules in the field of diabetes and endocrinology (phases III and IV).