Training and Professional Activity
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. 1993.
- Assistant Physician in the Eating Disorders Unit at Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital since 1995.
- Assistant physician in the Metabolic Diseases Unit of the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital since 1995.
- Doctor of the Endocrinology Team at Teknon Medical Center since May 2002.
- Full member of the Spanish and European Society for the Study of Obesity.
- Co-researcher in new pharmacological molecules for the treatment of obesity, hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia since 1995.
- Doctor responsible for the treatment of obesity at the Termes Victòria Spa in Caldes de Montbui since 1998. Collaborating doctor in the chair of internal medicine at the UAB at the Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital as an intern at the chair of internal medicine and geriatrics of Dr. C. Rey Joly Barroso from 2003 to 2008.
- Secretary and speaker of the postgraduate course in obesity at the UAB of professors X. Formiguera, M. Foz and M. Alemany from 2003 to 2008.
- Publication of articles in national magazines and books.
- National conferences.