Training and Professional Activity
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona – Hospital Clínic i Provincial (1997).
- MIR specialty in Family and Community Medicine at the Joan XXIII University Hospital of Tarragona (1999-2002).
- Specialization in the care of Polytraumatized Patients at the Fundación Marqués de Valdecillas, Santander (2001).
- Assistant Emergency Physician at the Joan XXIII University Hospital (2002-2004).
- Family and Community Medicine Physician at Centre Mèdic Teknon since 2000.
- Participation in the Endocrinology Team of Teknon Medical Center for the control and follow-up of the diabetic and cardiovascular risk patient since 2005.
- Management Training in Integrated Health Services at ESADE Business School (2004).
- Doctor at the Primary Care Center – EAP Sarrià del CatSalut since 2005.
- Participation in conferences, courses and seminars throughout the country and internationally.
- Research physician in various clinical trials in the field of endocrinology.