Training and Professional Activity
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona.1997
- Specialist in Pediatrics (Hospital Sant Joan de Déu). 2002
- Master in Pediatric Endocrinology from the University of Barcelona. 2004
- Deputy of the Pediatric Endocrinology Service of the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu in Barcelona since 2005
- Doctoral degree from the University of Barcelona. Doctoral thesis: Molecular and genetic determinants of insulin resistance in children with low birth weight due to gestational age. 2009
- Full member: European Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (ESPE) Spanish Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (SEEP) and Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition (SEEN)
- Member of the SEEP Thyroid Group
- Professor of the Master of Pediatric Endocrinology at the U.B.
- Principal Investigator in research grants and clinical trials in the field of Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Author of several national and international scientific publications.
Catalán, catellano, inglés, francés (lectura)