Training and Professional Activity
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona in 1994.
- Master in Pediatrics from the University of Barcelona (Hosp. Sant Joan de Déu) in 1999.
- Master in Pediatric Endocrinology, from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (Hosp. Vall Hebron) in 2003.
- Member of the Pediatric Service of Teknon Medical Center from 1995 to the present. Initially as a pediatrician in the Emergency and Consultation Service and currently as a pediatric endocrinology consultant.
- Co-founder and Manager of CPEN and responsible for the coordination of the pediatric endocrinology department since 2000.
- Assistant to the Pediatric Endocrinology service at the Hospital de nens of Barcelona from 2010 to the present.
- Consultant at Hospital de Barcelona on Pediatric Endocrinology from 2009 to the present.
- Collaborator of the Pediatric Endocrinology Service at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital (University of Barcelona) from 1995 to 2001.
- Lecturer in Doctoral courses on Child Endocrinology in 1999, 2000 and 2002.
- Member of the Endocrine Society, the Academy of Medical Sciences, and the Catalan Association of Pediatrics.
Publication of children’s books related to Pediatric Endocrinology
La Mia es fa gran (To learn more about girls’ puberty) 2016
El conte d’en Quim (To learn more about short stature) 2011
El conte de l’Aina (To learn more about type 1 diabetes) 2010
El conte d’en Max (To learn to eat what we need) 2009